*** Hotel cost is optional
Join-in group tour
Service of English speaking tour guide during transfers and sightseeing. Our tour guide picks up passengers from hotel to hotel every morning.
Double check phone call
Our tour guide will make a phone call before 10pm one day prior to your hotel to check if you have checked in. So if there is any change of your arrival flight, please contact us at +86 20 22822049 (outside China) or 020 22822049 (in China). You might ask for changing the tour to another day, or cancel the tour.
Pickup time and back to hotel time
From 08h00 to 08h30 from your hotel lobby (Our tour guide will tell you the exact pickup time in the telephone call to your hotel room one day prior), the time back to the hotel is 17h30 usually, if extra hour is requested, please tell us in advance, we might charge for extra working hours, accordingly to labor law.
Sometimes our tour guide might be a couple minute late due to the traffic condition, or because some passengers do not show up in time. Your patience and understanding is highly appreciated. Our tour guide will find you via eye contact to pick you up from the crowd in the lobby. In every morning, we do it again and again. Please do not worry! We will recognize you!
Pick up from the hotel at 9h00 → Elephant Hill → Wave Subduing Hill → Reed Flute Cave → Tour ends, transferred back to your hotel. (Lunch is excluded)
The highlight is the Reed Flute Cave. Colored fluorescent lights which cast shadows and illuminate shapes of imaginary animals, fruits and vegetables complete the unworldly effect.
Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Transfer: Between your hotel and scenic spots by air conditioned vehicle.
Tour Guide: An English-speaking guide and driver provide you with the best local knowledge available.
Tips for tour guide and driver. The standard is USD 5 for tour guide, USD 3 for driver.
* Quotaion is for the hotels in Guilin center area only.
* Pickup time: 08h00 to 08h30 Pickup place: hotel lobby Back to hotel: 17h00 to 17h30
* Our tour guide will make a phone call to your hotel to double check the booking, usually at 22h00 one day prior of tour day, and tell you the exact pickup time.
* The benefits of Group tours are: less expensive than private tours, especially when you are travelling alone.
* Something you might not like: Your coach pickups passengers from hotel to hotel, limited visiting time on some attractions.
* Shopping: Passengers have different interest, usually we will visit 2 souvenir shops in one day tour.
* If you prefer a private tour, we have private tours in: Beijing Shanghai Xian Guilin Hong Kong