Frequently asked questions
- Question: If I should choose a group tour with other people, are there some specific dates when your tours start?
- Answer: we have group tours in Beijing, Xian, Shanghai, Guilin, Hong Kong every day. Every morning, our tour guide picks up passengers from hotel to hotel. So it is called seat-in-coach group tour. You buy a seat on our tour coach.
- Question: Is the hotel cost included?
- Answer: Hotel cost is not included. You can book it by yourself, or ask us to book at extra cost.
- Question: What is the most popular routes?
The most popular routs are:
3 routes for Beijing: usually you need 3 days tour including Great Wall, Forbidden City, Summer Palace, etc.
2 routes for Xian: Terra-coaat Warriors for 1 day, other attractions for 1 day
2 routes for Shanghai
2 routes for Guilin
3 routes for Hangzhou,
So people can sign in programs to visit most popular attractions in different days.
- Question: Are there some group tour that take accomodation in 4 star hotel?
- Answer: Yes.
- Question: Would be possible to join in a group but choose the hotels indipendently?
- Answer: Yes.
- Question: What is the group size?
- Answer: For seat-in-coach group tour, sometimes we use one 12-seat coach, sometimes we use a 45-seat coach. Every passenger buy a seat on this coach. The group size is depended on how many people have signed in for that tour.
- Question: Is the airport / hotel transfer included?
- Answer: Not included in our seat-in-coach group tour. You can either do it by taxi/shuttle bus/subway, or ask us to arrange at extra cost.
- Question: What is the difference for Private tour and Join-in-group tour?
- Answer: When you travel alone, join in our group tour. More than 3 persons, take private tours. For example, one day Great Wall tour, you might compare the difference as listed below.
Price per person Currency: USD
MingTombs, Mutianyu Great Wall, Bird's Nest, Water Cube