Home      China Vacation       Yangtze Cruise      Cheap China Flights      China Train      China Hotel Deals      China Travel Guide      Tailor Make      About Us
  >> home >> China travel guide >> FAQ >>

FAQ about China

Zoom in
enlarge   reduce
   FAQ Categories
   More Q & A:
1. Can your tour packages be customized (tailor-made by myself)?
2. How to book a cruise?
3. Do I need a Chinese visa, and how do I get it ?
  Read more>
   Last Updated FAQ
1 . How did I tip on Yangtze Cruise Section?
2 . For our visas, do we need something from you stating we are traveling with your tour company?
3 . Does the train have shower facilities?
  Read more>



China FAQs

Questions: 53. Do I need a Chinese visa, and how do I get it ?
Foreign travelers to China are required to have a visa, if you visit Hong Kong only, you do not need a visa.

The China visa should be obtained in advance before you enter china. US citizens can stay in Hong Kong without a visa for up to 30 days.

Visas for leisure travel to China are quite easy to get, usually granted for a one month stay.

Sinoway Travel will help you process your visa application after you have booked your trip to China with us. Detailed instructions and visa application forms will be sent to you upon receipt of your tour deposit.

You can also apply directly at the Chinese embassies in Ottawa, Washington, DC, or at the consulates in the following cities.

Washington, DC Embassy 2300 Connecticut Ave NW Washington, DC 20008, USA Tel: 202-328-2517 New York Consulate General 520 12th Ave.

New York, NY 10036, USA Tel: 212-330-7409 Chicago Consulate General 100 West Erie St. Chicago, IL 60610, USA Tel: 312-573-3070

San Francisco Consulate General 1450 Laguna St. San Francisco, CA 94115, USA Tel:415-563-9232

Los Angeles Consulate General 443 Shatto Place Los Angeles, CA 90020, USA Tel: 213-380-2508

Houston Consulate General 3417 Montrose Blvd Houston, TX 77006, USA Tel: 713-524-4311

Chinese Embassy in Ottawa 515 St. Patrick Street Ottawa, Ontario, K1N 5H3

Canada Chinese Consulate in Toronto 240 St. George Street Toronto, Ontario, M5R 2P4 Canada

Chinese Consulate in Calgary 100-1011th Ave. SW Calgary, Alberta, T2P 0W1 Canada Tel: 403-264-3322

Chinese Consulate in Vancouver 3380 Granville Street Vancouver, BC, V6H 3K3 Canada China Visa Office in Hong Kong 5th Floor, Lower Block, China Resource Building Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong Tel: 2827 1811

For other passport holders, please inquire at your nearest PRC embassies or consulates.
  More Q & A in our Hottest Questions and Answers...
Ask us a question
*Full Name:
*E-mail: Please double check your e-mail. It is very important for us to reply you.
Phone:  as +86 773 5840578
In China, you can rely on us.
   Home   |  About us   |   Contact us   |   Terms   |   Payment   |   Privacy Policy   |   Links   |   Site Map  
Travel Beijing |  Travel Yunnan |  Travel Fujian |  Dunhuang and Silk Road Tour |  China Maps  |  China Train  |  Beijing Tours |  Shanghai Tours |  Lhasa Tours |  Xian Tours